The general conditions for all the participants at Majorca Lindy Festival will be processed by the association dance Mallorca lindy. Before registering in Majorca Lindy Festival, you must have read and accepted the legal conditions of the festival imposed by the organizer company. If not, there is no possibility of participating in the festival.
- Fill in the application form which is in the webpage
- You will receive an e-mail confirming the pre-reservation at Majorca Lindy Festival, together with the payment conditions. Once you receive this e-mail, you will have a maximum of 7 days to make the payment and get a place in the festival.
- You can make the payment by making a deposit or through a bank transfer to the account facilitated by the organizer company. After making the transfer, the organizers of Majorca Lindy Festival won’t make any partial or total refund. In case there is another person (with your same type of registration) who can substitute you, the change will be done at no cost.
- Any change must be notified to the organizers, through an e-mail to email@example.com . If there is any change that is not informed, it will not be accepted.
- The Organization of Majorca Lindy Festival has the right to change the schedule, location, teachers, music bands and prices of the festival and parties, and inform about any of these changes through the webpage.
- The association dance Mallorca lindy will not be responsible of any kind of physical injury or theft that happen during Majorca Lindy Festival.
- The participant of Majorca Lindy Festival, of legal age, accepts being photographed or filmed in the festival. The only aim of these photographs is to portray the events of Majorca Lindy Festival. The Organization of the Festival is not responsible of the use external companies make of these photographs without previous permission.
- The participant ALLOWS the use of his/her personal image in this Festival for the purpose previously stated.
- To be stated, the participant authorizes the use of his/her personal image, as it appears in the Ley Orgánica 1/1982, de 5 de mayo, on the civil protection to the personal and family privacy and the own image
- The acceptance of these general terms implies the authorization of this clause on the assignment of image rights.
- By signing this document, the participant is obliged to behave according to the general and current laws of the Spanish Penal Code. In case the participant commits any offense or crime, the security guards will take charge of it.
- By accepting the general conditions of the webpage, the participants of Majorca Lindy Festival agree with the contents of this document and confirm they will obey the regulations.
- Once the registration is made, you will automatically be registered as a partner of the Mallorca Lindy Ball association. This registration will have benefits for future events, shows and recreational activities to promote Lindy Hop dance in our island. This action does not need any additional cost to the payment of said registration.
- This message and the attached documents, which may contain confidential information covered by professional secrecy, are directed exclusively to the addressee. Its copy or reproduction is not allowed without the permission of Mallorca Lindy Festival. In case you are not the final recipient, please remove it and inform us through this via.In compliance with the established in the Organic Law 15/1999, from 13th of December, of Personal Data Protection (PDP), we inform you that your personal data is included in a file managed by Mallorca Lindy Festival, with the aim of making the administrative, accounting and fiscal management, as well as to send you commercial communications related to our products and services.Likewise, we inform you of the possibility of exercising accessibility, rectification, cancellation and opposition rights of your information in the tax address of Mallorca Lindy Festival in POL. SON LLAÜT, 67 07320 SANTA MARIA DEL CAMÍ ILLES BALEARS. If you don’t want to receive our information, please contact us through a message to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org